Active ingredient (in each dose)
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 g (cap filled to line)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition
- You get diarrhea
- You need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor.
Children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor.
- The bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the Indicated line (white section in cap).
- Adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill to top of white section in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17 g)
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature), then drink
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal under cap, printed with "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" is missing, open or broken
Questions or comments?
- 1-800-MiraLAX (1-800-647-2529)